Are you aged 8+ and fancy yourself the next Katniss, Legolas or Hawkeye? If the answer is yes, then our Discover Archery classes are for you!
Participants learn the basics of archery in a one-on-one session with an accredited coach, with friends or family or as part of a group. Our fantastic staff and volunteers can teach anyone to shoot a bow and arrow safely and quickly, and have a lot of fun in the process.
All archery equipment is provided in our state-of-the-art archery facilities. Dates vary throughout the year and on-demand booking is available.
Who knows, could it be you climbing the Olympic podium next? (No tickets to the Hunger Games available, we’re afraid!)
Purpose of the course:
- To introduce archery.
- To enable the public to experience archery.
- To create an interest for the sport of archery.
- Learn proper archery form.
- Acquire basic knowledge of archery.
- Enjoy the activity and have fun.
Anyone interested in trying archery aged 8+
Discover Archery sessions:
- Activity: 1 class
- Time: 10:00 to 11:30
- Starting date: 16 september
- Frequency: Once every 2 weeks
- Dates: 16 SEP, 30 SEP, 14 OCT, 28 Oct, 11 nov, 25 nov, 9 dec
- Instructor Ratio: 1 coach per 6-8 participants
People interested can REGISTER.
Online registration, date and time will be confirmed via email.
Please note that the date chosen may change depending on demand.
Payment can be made via bank transfer (in advance), credit card or cash on the day of the activity.
Please be in our reception 10-15 minutes before the start of the class.
Archery equipment and mineral water will be provided.
Facilities and services provided:
- Indoor Hall
- Changing rooms
- Archery coach
- Archery equipment (Initiation Kit)
What to wear?
- Sport outfit (not too loose)
- Sport shoes (NO high heels or equivalent shoes or boots)
- Your best attitude!
Book on demand
Dates: 16 Sep, 30 Sep, 14 Oct, 28 Oct, 11 Nov, 25 Nov, 9 Dec
1 person = CHF 70 Total
Adults = CHF 30 per person