Looking to learn a sport that’s got it all? A precision activity that’s suitable for anyone (over the age of eight) and mightily cool thanks to superstars like Katniss Everdeen, The Arrow and Legolas, archery can be anything from a fun activity with family or friends to a world-class sport, any everything in between.
Our Start Archery classes take you from first-timer to an official archer (which is what you’re then allowed to ask your friends to call you), teaching technique, safety and the skills of a sport in a one-on-one session with an accredited coach, with friends or family or as part of a group. By the end of the course, our fantastic staff will have anyone shooting comfortably at targets 30 metres away.
All indoor and outdoor classes are hosted in our state-of-the-art archery facility, and an initiation kit including elastic training band and finger tab is provided at the start the start of the course. Dates vary throughout the year and on-demand booking is available.
Intention of the course:
- To raise general knowledge and skills in archery.
- To enable participants to achieve good results shooting up to 30m.
- To guide the archer to choose a bow type.
- To learn and achieve a proper archery form.
- To assimilate the basics of archery.
- To help archers enjoy the activity and progress during the course.
- To introduce the use of a sight to increase accuracy and consistency.
Anyone who have already tried archery and would like to become an archer. (Recreational level)
Start Archery sessions:
- Activity: 10 classes (1 per week)
- Frequency: Once per week (A total of 10 classes per group)
- Instructor Ratio: 1 coach per 6-8 participants
- Course 4
Wednesday class: From 09 August to 11 October (18:00 - 19:30)
Saturday class: From 12 August to 14 October(14:30 - 16:00)
Sunday class: From 13 August to 15 October (10:00 - 11:30)
- Course 5
Wednesday class: From 23 August to 25 October(16:30 - 18:00)
Saturday class: From 26 August to 28 October(10:30 - 12:00)
Sunday class: From 27 August to 27 October (15:00 - 16:30)
Adults = CHF 450 per person
Online registration, date and time will be confirmed via email.
Payment can be made via bank transfer (in advance), credit card or cash on the day of the activity.
Please be in our reception 10-15 minutes before the start of the class.
Archery equipment and mineral water will be provided.
Note: Please note a minimum of four participants is required for the course to be held.
Facilities and services provided:
- Outdoor field
- Indoor Hall
- An indoor gym is available for 1 hour on the day of the class
- Archery equipment (Initiation Kit + elastic band + finger tab)
What to wear?
- Sport outfit (Not too loose)
- Sport shoes (No high heels or equivalent shoes or boots)
Please note we must have received payment for the course at least 2 days in advance of its starting date.
- In person at the Centre via credit card or cash.
- Bank transfer (invoice will be send).
For any additional question, please contact us at email@example.com or +41 21 614 20 60.